Subscribe to our Newsletter for news and updates about Cricket in Hong Kong!
2000-01 Junior Cricket
KCC - Kowloon Cricket Club
Teams: HKCC, KCC, Sandy Bay, Genius CC, Happy CC, Tornadoes
1. 8-a-side, with substitutes allowed in case of injury. Substitutes cannot bat or bowl.
2. 14 overs per innings. Tapeballs will be used in matches
3. Maximum 3 overs per bowler.
4. Teams will bowl from one end only.
5. Teams must name their squad before the match commences.
6. 1 run will be added to the total of batting side in case of a wide. The ball will have to be bowled again.
7. In case of a “No-ball”, 1 run shall be added to the total plus runs scored off the bat. The ball will have to be bowled again.
8. The Club Representative of the batting side will be responsible for arranging umpires unless one is provided by HKCA.
9. The batting side will be responsible for keeping score.
10. Scoresheets must be faxed, by the winning team to the newspapers and the HKCA office, by 4pm on the day of the match
11. White clothing, or uniformed coloured clothing, must be worn by players on the field.